Contact with the Herefordshire and Gloucestershire Canal Trust may be made using the form set out below.
This could, for example, include;
- General Enquiries
- Requests for information about a particular sites/restoration projects along the Canal
- Offers of help/volunteering
- Enquiries about the Canal’s History
- A request for more details about Current and Future Activities
- Comments on this web site
- Messages or enquiries to our restoration team leaders
To assist with routing of your message, please tick all relevant boxes to indication where your message should be sent. If you are unclear to whom your enquiry should be sent, please select the information mail box.
In addition to the specific mail boxes selected a copy will be sent to our general mail box for record and quality purposes.
We can also be contacted via Social Media using links below.
Thank you for contacting the Herefordshire and Gloucestershire Canal Trust.