Members of the Trust receive our quarterly magazine, The Wharfinger which contains restoration news and updates of the many activities of the Trust. Contributors to the magazine come from all parts of the Trust. Their articles and photos reflect the enthusiasm and commitment to the restoration.
The Summer 2017 Edition 132 magazine is now available with updates from the regular restoration teams across the two counties.
As well as all the usual features and restoration updates you can find included in this edition:
- Editorial: Getting our ducks in a row!
- News from the Legal and Planning Development team
- Fundraising news and opportunities
- Cheltenham Gold Cup comes to The Wharf House
- Sunday lunches at Malswick House
- Volunteer Projects in Progress
- Volunteer Focus
- Maintenance matters report
- Annual General Meeting 2017 details
- Social Evenings at The Royal Oak
- Heritage boats
- Nature Watch
- History File: Arthur Clarke of Newent
- News from the Friends of Gloucester Waterways Museum
- News from Gloucester and District Model Boat Club
- News from Sailing4disabled
Although Trust Members receive The Wharfinger for free, it is available for £1 + pp to non-members.
Contact Us for more details...